The Magic Key Ep.2 The Magic Key Ep.2

Well..

Seems like it might get interesting later, and it made me laugh a little, so it did it's job.

Brain112 responds:

thx ^_^

Rico Short: Bad Kitty! Rico Short: Bad Kitty!

Kinda retarded..

But I really liked it..it's classic

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Well done..

I was thinking "Dang this is just like the real thing", but then in the credits it said trey parker and matt stone so it was real. Did you create this? Because it never credits you? Anyway, nicely executed..lol

danomano65 responds:

hahaha
yeah i'm dan berry
the only reason i have trey and matt in there because some of the voices i found off the internet were done by them. it was sort of a joke.
but anyway i created this entirely on my own.

Unirider Unirider

L0l

I was pretty surprised to see this audio I uploaded actually used in a flash. I can see why you did it though. I honestly wish I could delete that, it doesn't even loop properly. Lol, I guess it's just a WTF song like this flash kind of was, I dont mean that in a bad way though, I was laughing like hell at this.

The game was actually pretty fun. Graphics weren't the best but that was no big deal for a game like this, it still served it's purpose.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Dang this is just amazing..

I've been wanting something like this for a while since I'm not sure how to go about finding new stuff I might like in the AP. I'll probably keep this running all the time anytime I'm on my cpu now, nice way to find those awesome but not so popular artists out there. I'm sure the artists are thankful too, They'll definitely get some well deserved exposure from this and a few might end up with that nice fan base they've always wanted.

Good shit, lol, I'm definitely downloading this.

Grammar Ninja Grammar Ninja

Nicely done..

Man you know what's sad? Im in high school, 11th grade, yea, 1 year before most people are legally adults. When I'm in english, half the people there don't even fucking know what an adjective is, or what a verb is, hell some chick even asked what a noun is. I think it's safe to say America's education system is failing. If they would just throw games like this in there for elementary students, kids would be more eager to learn, and we'd end up increasing the overall intelligence of the population a very nice amount over time. Rather than all the homework, lectures, worksheets, shit shit, shit, and more shiat. Ahem, yea anyway, I never though I'd actually want to play a game involving learning grammar, but I did, and surprisingly I liked it, so I think you accomplished what you were aiming for, at least with me. Awesome song by the way too. Nice job.

Afraid of the Future 2 (Demo) Afraid of the Future 2 (Demo)

When songs seem instantly familiar..

It's so sick, that's the way this one was in the beginning. I just wish it would've been a little different than it was after 1:12. Nice stuff man.

Nightrun (loop) Nightrun (loop)

I like where your going with this..

It sounded so familiar, like deja vu almost. That wandering bass is so soothing man. I know it's supposed to be a loop but I wish it was longer, it's amazing so far though.

Winterbliss Winterbliss

Had me from the start..

Heard this one on the AP front page. Very soothing, it all falls together nicely. Need to check out more from you.