Afraid of the Future 2 (Demo) Afraid of the Future 2 (Demo)

When songs seem instantly familiar..

It's so sick, that's the way this one was in the beginning. I just wish it would've been a little different than it was after 1:12. Nice stuff man.

Nightrun (loop) Nightrun (loop)

I like where your going with this..

It sounded so familiar, like deja vu almost. That wandering bass is so soothing man. I know it's supposed to be a loop but I wish it was longer, it's amazing so far though.

Winterbliss Winterbliss

Had me from the start..

Heard this one on the AP front page. Very soothing, it all falls together nicely. Need to check out more from you.

Helix - Vigilance Helix - Vigilance

Crap dude!

I love the absolute sick beats you always manage to come out with in your songs...it's niceness.

Helix6 responds:

Yes. It is niceness. LOL.

Sublime Sublime

Mmm..so catchy

I keep humming this all day in school while I'm walking down the halls, it just never gets old...

pretty nice, you've got me wanting to check out everything else by you now

synteza responds:

i wonder if anyone asked you what you're humming

milosz

*Violent Storm* *Violent Storm*

Pretty nice..

The beginning sounded a lot like the spirit temple off Zelda:OoT, I really liked it. The only thing it seemed like it's missing is a build up to 0:26, or a more gradual one anyway. Other than that I really liked how you mixed all the melodies up and played around with them for a while, it came out nicely.

Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix) Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix)

Damn..

Oh dude I remember this song!, thanks for kind of rekindling it into my memory, it's beautiful as hell, and that's coming from a guy..lol.

Jesus pranks Wendy's Jesus pranks Wendy's

Meh...

It was kinda boring compared to the kid one, but you got anymore of these?

"Kid" prank to pizza place "Kid" prank to pizza place

hehe..

That was pretty sweet, I love how they kept rotating everyone so they could all hear the weird ass voice, at that point they didnt even care about the pizza.

I borrowed phantasy star online from a friend once and there was a voice mask that made you sound like 8 yrs old, it was sick shit, I have recordings of myself that young still and it sounded identical.

*Made Of Fire* *Made Of Fire*

Dude..

Holy crap you're a GOD..one of the best songs I've ever heard, seriously