The Magic Key Ep.2 The Magic Key Ep.2

Well..

Seems like it might get interesting later, and it made me laugh a little, so it did it's job.

Brain112 responds:

thx ^_^

Rico Short: Bad Kitty! Rico Short: Bad Kitty!

Kinda retarded..

But I really liked it..it's classic

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Well done..

I was thinking "Dang this is just like the real thing", but then in the credits it said trey parker and matt stone so it was real. Did you create this? Because it never credits you? Anyway, nicely executed..lol

danomano65 responds:

hahaha
yeah i'm dan berry
the only reason i have trey and matt in there because some of the voices i found off the internet were done by them. it was sort of a joke.
but anyway i created this entirely on my own.

Groundhog Day Groundhog Day

Heh, I remember that site..

Man, I used to go to your site when I was like 10 or 11, alotta good stuff over there :p

I need to check it out again, nice work.

Space Duck Space Duck

Nice change of pace

At first I thought this was gonna be another flash with a red line shallowly (is that even a word?) dancing across the screen to DnB with random explosions, but it was much deeper luckily. That was very.....well trippy and sort of mind raping if you get what I mean, in a good way though. You've got some great talent man.

Peoplemation: Spin Peoplemation: Spin

Whoa very impressive!

That was a lot longer than I thought it would be, I really liked it. lol you guys do this better than all the same kinda stuff you see on kids shows like sesame street, you could totally jack them outta their jobs. they half ass everything compared to this, very nice work.

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

Dang dude..

Easily the best friggin claymation I've ever seen on Newgrounds, the water and smoke effects were nice, along with the mouse getting in the car and going through his door, I was really impressed by those bits. Nice job man.

(2003)Bar Fight! (2003)Bar Fight!

Wow I can see why you're the king of claymation

The fire and blood was creative, I really liked it. I like how in addition to how smooth it is for clay, you don't cheap out on the voices like other artists. You've really got a gift with humor.

Knoxs "Mortal Kombat" Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"

Good memories..

Heh, when I was like 9 or 10 my sitter Matt would always mute talk shows and do this, it was funny as hell. You did a great job on this. The "pissed the bed" bit was gold.

Samantha Samantha

No violence, crude humor, or retardedness..

But somehow I still loved it, the narrator's voice owns lol. Nice stuff, one of life's many lessons, I liked it.